Alina Wahid er født i India men bor fotiden i Stavanger.
Medlem av Norske Billedkunstnere (NBK) og Rogaland Bildende Kunstneres Forening (BKFR)
RAINBOW All India Artist Circle, Chandernogore, West Bengal.
Born on 11th January 1990 in India. Currently living in Stavanger, Norway
• Norske Billedkunstnere (NBK) and Rogaland Bildende Kunstneres Forening (BKFR)
• RAINBOW All India Artist Circle, Chandernogore, West Bengal.
Worked as a Guest Faculty in Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi for the session 2014 – 2015.
• Master of Fine Arts, M.F.A. from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi in 2014.
• Bachelor of Fine Arts, B.F.A. from University of Allahabad in 2012.
• Professional Diploma in Computer Applications and Programming from F.Tec Computer Education, a division of FS-HRD, New Delhi in 2011.
• KALASHREE from ‘Akhil Bhartiya Sangeet-0-Sanskrit Sansad, Government of West Bengal, in 2010.
• Intermediate Drawing grade Examination, Government of Maharashtra in 2009.
• Diploma in Fine arts from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad in 2008.
• At Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, 2012.
• «Art Beat» at Vinayak City Center, Allahabad in 2011.
• Tananger tall ships race, Norway 2018
• Abstractive illusion’s, Gallery third eye, Bangalore 2017
• The rhythm of Colour, Belaku Gallery, Rangoli Metro art center, Bangalore. 2016
• World Art Organization at lokayat art gallery, New Delhi. 2015.
• Prarambh, India’s first student art festival, Twin art gallery, IGNCA, New Delhi 2014.
• Old Girls of Jamia-II, M.F.Hussain art gallery, New Delhi 2014.
• Colors of Divine Expressions-2 Artistic Bliss, Coomarswami hall, Kala khoda, Mumbai 2014.
• Sher-e-Kalaa by Briatoshs, an exhibition on The Endangered Tiger, Hudco art gallery, New Delhi 2014.
• COLORS OF LIFE 14, 7th annual group art exhibition at visual art gallery, India habitat Center, New Delhi 2014.
• Wisdom Annual All India Art Exhibition, at the Indian Academy of Fine Arts, Amritsar 2014.
• UNIFIE, A group exhibition at M.F.Hussain art gallery, New Delhi 2014.
• STREE 14, 7th All India Annual Women Art Exhibition, Art Mall, New Delhi 2014.
• All India International Contemporary Art Exhibition by Parivesh Kala Sansthan, at Jawahar kala Kendra, Jaipur, 2014.
• World Art Organization at lokayat art gallery, New Delhi. 2014.
• Two days camp at Jamia Millia Islamia, Organized by N.S.S 2013.
• Art Exhibition in Youth Festival at Cannaught place, New Delhi. 2013.
• A STEP AHEAD, contemporary art group show, N.C.Z.C.C. Allahabad. 2012.
• Art Exhibition at Allahabad Museum on Rabindranath Tagore’s anniversary on 8th May 2012.
• Kala Mela, State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow, U.P.2012.
• Sculpture and mural workshop at delegacy, Allahabad University, 2012.
• Art exhibition held in International conference on Islamic Arts & Architecture at M.F.Husain Art Gallery, New Delhi in 2011.
• Exhibition organized by RAINBOW All India Artist Circle, Chandernogore, West Bengal.2010
• Continuously for 5 years i.e. 2006-2010 in workshops and exhibition organized by Ekta Sansthan, Allahabad.
• Arts Fest Organized by University of Allahabad 2009.
• Special prize in poster competition on Building India Safe for women by NSS, 2013.
• Selection in Art exhibition, State Lalit Kala Academy, U.P. 2011
• First position at mural workshop, Allahabad University. 2011.
• Selection in State Lalit Kala Academy «Chetriya Kala Pradarshani», Kanpur District 2011.
• Selection in AIFA award 2010 and IIIrd National Art Exhibition.
• Gold medal in «SHANKHA All India Children’s Art Competition’ Chandernogore, West Bengal in the 2008.
Publications: – Design book cover- “Antashchetna” By Dr. V.K